The 9 month mark in the boys' lives has inspired me to start using this blog I partially created the month before they were born. Edward and Gibson are growing fast now and it's hard to believe there are only 3 more months until their first birthday! Edward has been crawling for some time now and has 2 teeth (which like to bite I might add = not good for nursing). He is quite vocal and has been saying 'mumma' a lot lately. We're not really sure what he's referring to - it could be mama or the Mum-Mum crackers or something entirely different. Gibson is on the brink of crawling. He's trying very hard and getting VERY frustrated! He is quite vocal as well, particularly screaming and grunting. No teeth yet for Gibber.
This is not Edward's best portrait, but I wanted to show off his toofies!
No comments:
Post a Comment