Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Update

Yesterday the boys went to their first tennis tournament!  Our family friend Susi Willy's 3 boys were all playing in a junior tournament here in Austin.  Pablo and Rod made it to the finals but didn't get to finish playing because it got rained out.  SADLY I didn't get a photo of Edward and Gibson with the three brothers.  I promise to bring my camera more often!

Anyway, the boys did have a great photo shoot with dad here at home.  Here are the highlights:

 


  

For the past few days, Edward has been putting his bottom lip over his top one making for some pretty funny expressions.  I think it must be his new teeth coming in.  Speaking of teeth, Edward is now up to 3 bottom teeth and 2 top teeth (one fang and one of his front teeth which is odd).  Gibson has only 2 bottom teeth at this time.  

As for a walking update, Edward is taking a step or two but is still a little timid.  Gibson loves to stand when placed in position but isn't in a hurry to get up on his own.  I think he's getting close.

No comments:

Post a Comment